February 4, 1975 in the Chinese province of Liaoning earthquake. This is the only predicted the earthquake. The basis of this forecast lay animal behavior. In 1995 there were the first online network. They can be used in real time to gather any information. Including the change in the behavior of animals in the earthquake-prone areas. Obtaining structural information about the change in the behavior of animals, you can make an accurate prediction about the place, time and strength of earthquakes.
R&D online technology is a short-term prediction of time, place and intensity of earthquakes on the basis of changes in the behavior of animals
Sensors primary seismic information: biological objects - insects, fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals. What animals can predict earthquakes
Information providers: pet owners, zoofermy, terrariums, serpentarium, aquariums, zoos, veterinary clinics, pet shops, biological laboratories.
The structure of input data: API applications to social networks Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn etc.
Information processing: statistical software are specialized computer programs for statistical analysis.
Testing the system: small earthquakes 2, 3, 4, 5 points.
The maximum time horizon of earthquakes: 180 days (in theory)
Practical earthquake forecasting horizon: 3 days.
Advantages of the technology:
- Fast speed of deployment: one month.
- Minimum cost: one processing center in California (Silicon Valley) and one in China.
- In a densely populated area prediction accuracy increases.
Disadvantages of technology
- Technology «TRON» predicts earthquakes only on land and in coastal areas.
- Technology «TRON» does not work in areas where there is no Internet.
- In countries with a strong winter (Russia, Canada) prediction accuracy is reduced in the winter.
Funding: The author have no support or funding to report.
Competing interests: The author have declared that no competing interests exist.