United Nations Web TV Live Schedule for Wednesday, 23 November 2016
All indicated times are New York time (GMT-5), (Approximate ending time)
Watch the latest videos published on UN Web TV: http://webtv.un.org/search?term=2016-11-22
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
09:40 AM - 11:00 AM Security Council Media Stakeout.
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM (ECOSOC) Economic and Social Council: 5th Plenary meeting.
Adoption of the agenda and other organizational matters (E/2017/L.8 and E/2017/L.9) [item 2].
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM (GA Hall) General Assembly: Plenary meeting on the Investigation into the conditions and circumstances resulting in the tragic death of Dag Hamarskjöld and of the members of the party accompanying him.
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Security Council: 1) Democratic Republic of the Congo (7819th meeting) 2) The situation in the Middle East, including the Palestinian question (7820th).
- Briefing by Security Council mission to the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Angola (10 to 14 November 2016).
- The situation in the Middle East, including the Palestinian question (To be held following the adjournment of the 7819th meeting).
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM (CR.1) Third Committee: 57th Meeting.
Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee.
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (CR.11) Member States Briefing on the Democratic Republic of Congo. Organized by OCHA.
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM (CR.2) Second Committee: 26th meeting.
Economic and Financial Committee.
- Sustainable development [item 19 (b)]
- Eradication of poverty and other development issues [item 23]
- Agriculture development, food security and nutrition [item 25]
Second Committee website: http://www.un.org/en/ga/second/index.shtml
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Daily Press Briefing by the Spokesperson of the Secretary-General.