United Nations Web TV Live Schedule for Thursday, 10 November 2016
All indicated times are New York time (GMT-5), (Approximate ending time)
Watch the latest videos published on UN Web TV: http://webtv.un.org/search?term=2016-11-09
09:45 AM - 10:45 AM Security Council Media Stakeout.
Approximately 1:00pm: Ms. Sigrid Kaag, Special Coordinator for Lebanon, will speak to the press after briefing the Security Council.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Security Council: 1) The situation in Somalia (7807th meeting) 2) United Nations peacekeeping operations - Police Commissioners (7808th meeting).
- Letters dated 7 October 2016 from the Chair of the Security Council Committee pursuant to resolutions 751 (1992) and 1907 (2009) concerning Somalia and Eritrea addressed to the President of the Security Council (S/2016/919) (S/2016/920)
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (GA Hall) General Assembly: 45th plenary meeting.
1. Appointments to fill vacancies in subsidiary organs and other appointments 
2. Appointment of members of the Committee on Conferences [115 (g)]
3. Appointment of members of the Joint Inspection Unit: note by the Secretary-General (A/71/178) [115 (h)]
4. Election of eighteen members of the Economic and Social Council: By-election (A/71/604 (to be issued)) [112 (b)]
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (CR.4) DPI/NGO Briefing: NGO Partners and Resources: A Global Grassroots Approach to Education for All.
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Daily Press Briefing by the Spokesperson of the Secretary-General.
01:15 PM - 02:30 PM (CR.7) Youth boosting promotion and implementation of the SDG's.
Organized by the Permanent Mission of Sri Lanka.
02:45 PM - 03:45 PM Security Council Media Stakeout (1701 report / Lebanon).