United Nations Web TV Live Schedule for Friday, 1 April 2016
All indicated times are New York time (GMT-4), (Approximate ending time)
Watch the latest videos published on UN Web TV: http://webtv.un.org/search?term=2016-03-31
Friday, April 1, 2016
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM (TCC) 2016 World Autism Awareness Day - Autism and the 2030 Agenda: Inclusion and Neurodiversity.
Autism and other forms of disability are part of the human experience that contributes to human diversity. As such, the United Nations has emphasised the need to mainstream disability in the Organization’s new 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development adopted in September 2015.
This year’s observance will look ahead to 2030 and reflect on the new Sustainable Development Goals and their implications for improving the lives of people with autism.
World Autism Awareness Day website (2016 Observance): http://www.un.org/en/events/autismday/2016/events
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM (GA Hall) General Assembly: 90th plenary meeting
1. Appointment of members of the Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions : report of the Fifth Committee (A/70/539/Add.1 ) [114 (a)]
2. Financing of the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals: report of the Fifth Committee (A/70/634/Add.1) 
3. Financial reports and audited financial statements, and reports of the Board of Auditors: report of the Fifth Committee (A/70/624/Add.1) 
4. Review of the efficiency of the administrative and financial functioning of the United Nations: report of the Fifth Committee (A/70/649/Add.1 ) 
5. Programme budget for the biennium 2016-2017: report of the Fifth Committee (A/70/648/Add.1 ) 
6. Human resources management: report of the Fifth Committee (A/70/800 ) 
7. Joint Inspection Unit: report of the Fifth Committee (A/70/801 ) 
8. Integrated and coordinated implementation of and follow-up to the outcomes of the major United Nations conferences and summits in the economic, social and related fields: draft resolution (A/70/L.42 ) 
12:00 PM Daily Press Briefing by the Spokesperson of the Secretary-General.
02:45 PM Security Council media stakeout
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM (TCC) World Autism Awareness Day.
Event organized by the PM of Bangladesh.
05:00 PM Press conference by Ambasador Liu Jieyi, Permanent Representative of China and President of the Security for the month of April.