United Nations Web TV Live Schedule for Tuesday, 8 December 2015
All indicated times are New York time (GMT-4), (Approximate ending time)
Watch the latest videos published on UN Web TV: http://webtv.un.org/search?term=2015-12-07
09:00 AM - 09:45 AM (CR.6) General Assembly: Briefing for the overall review of the implementation of the outcomes of the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS)
Informal meeting of the plenary to hear a briefing by the co-facilitators for the overall review of the implementation of the outcomes of the World Summit on the Information Society.
09:45 AM - 10:45 AM Security Council Media Stakeout.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Security Council: Peace and security in Africa (7571st meeting) and Central African region (7572nd meeting).
1) Peace and security in Africa
2) Central African region. Report of the Secretary-General on the situation in Central Africa and the activities of the United Nations Regional Office for Central Africa (S/2015/914)
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CR.3) Fifth Committee: 19th meeting.
Administrative and Budgetary Committee.
1. Proposed programme budget for the biennium 2016-2017
2. Administration of justice at the United Nations
3. Financing of the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali
4. Appointments to fill vacancies in subsidiary organs and other appointments
Fifth Committee website: http://www.un.org/en/ga/fifth/index.shtml
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Daily Press Briefing by the Spokesperson of the Secretary-General.
Guest: Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide, Adama Dieng on the occasion of the International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this Crime (9 December).
02:45 PM - 03:45 PM Security Council Media Stakeout (Western Sahara).