Sensors primary seismic information: biological objects - insects, fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals.
Information providers: pet owners, zoofermy, terrariums, serpentarium, aquariums, zoos, veterinary clinics, pet shops, biological laboratories.
The structure of input data: API applications to social networks Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc.
Information processing: statistical software are specialized computer programs for statistical analysis.
Testing the system: small earthquakes 2, 3, 4, 5 points.
The maximum time horizon of earthquakes: 180 days (in theory)
Practical earthquake forecasting horizon: 3 days.
Advantages of the technology:
- Fast speed of deployment: one month.
- Minimum cost: one processing center in California (Silicon Valley) and one in China.
- In a densely populated area prediction accuracy increases.
Disadvantages of technology
- Technology «TRON» predicts earthquakes only on land and in coastal areas.
- Technology «TRON» does not work in areas where there is no Internet.
- In countries with a strong winter (Russia, Canada) prediction accuracy is reduced in the winter.
Copyright: ©™® 2013 Rechkabo Kakuhoningen. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Funding: The author have no support or funding to report.
Competing interests: The author have declared that no competing interests exist.